The safety of work shoes is to protect your feet from chemical, mechanical and physical effects
Such as: punching, crushing of the foot from objects that may fall on you while you are working, and of course dangerous substances.
The purpose of wearing safety shoes is to allow the worker to withstand a long period of time during all hours of work at work
Without unnecessary damage to the foot-bone or other damage.
The selection of suitable safety work shoes should be determined by the risks in the work environment and adapted to your leg,
As for your work environment, it is very important to consult and check the risks in the work environment before choosing which shoes to wear
Work to purchase, try to assess the dangers you are likely to have while working with reference to existing instruments and materials
The supply in the shoes market is great and the choice is not simple, so it is recommended to check the shoes before the safety level
We need, for example: if it is important for us to just keep things that may fall on our feet, then S1 safety shoes will suffice for us.
If beyond that, it is also important for us to keep from entering dark objects such as nails, screws, etc. through the soles of the shoe, then we will need
For an S3-level safety shoe that is also superior to water-resistant skin and other liquids.
In any case, it does not matter what shoe you need, one thing is certain: you buy safety shoes only from a serious company that has a permit
An examination from the Canada Standards Institute, if the company also has international standard certificates – what good !!
Conclusion: Safety shoes should provide safety on our feet. This does not mean that we should suffer for this if you feel discomfort or pain
During or at the end of the working day, do not hesitate and do not be shy !! Return to the shoe vendor to change to a more suitable type
Or demand your money back !!
How do you choose boots? – Here are the things to keep in mind:
– It is important that the trainer feels comfortable from scratch. Start measuring your shoes and try the nearby ones. The one that is most convenient for you is the chosen one.
– You must choose a boot that the foot goes through to the end, without any effort or pain during its insertion.
– Keep a certain space between the thumb and the end of the boot.
– A boot that bends easily fits only for pedestrians. Those who need mountain boots or walking in the snow – choose a boot that does not bend even when you apply pressure (see demo in the attached video).
– Invest in a good boot, even if it costs a little more – a used boot for many more years, and choosing a cheap product will lead to a short life span and a breath of mind in using it.
* A leather boot is waterproof and lasts longer, but it does not breathe, it is heavy and may be too hot in Canada.
* A boot from a combination of leather and nylon suitable for Israel, breathing and sweating sweat and it is also easier. Sealing his water can sometimes be problematic.
* Water protection layer (such as Gore-Tex®) built into many work boots is excellent because it allows good sweat evaporation.
An excellent resource on finiding the best work boots can be found on workbootsmaster.com